Monday, February 28, 2022

ARise from a fall

its been exactly one year to recall the fall i had last year in the kitchen and fractured my patella.jun had to call emergency ambulance to send me to hospital for a surgery.this morning,the cheeky son pulled my leg by reminding me.mom,its been exactly a year today as i was lacing up my trainers to workout."go break a leg".choy!i hate staying bedridden in hospital n moving around disabled in a wheelchair.the darkest moment in my life.today i feel good to train outdoors.i bought damn good chicken curry puffs and a cup of soya bean to celebrate.but the bloody monkeys snatched my cup of soya bean on the bench,gulped the whole cup n smacked its lips.i screamed at the bloody thief.if i had an air gun i would shoot the snatchthief.anyway next time i learn a lesson,dont bring food n drinks to the park .

No comments: