Monday, October 24, 2022

Superfit





Never felt more fit than now.healthy food,exercise n rest are secrets to living well.A mix of cardio,flexibility a strength training has given me better fitness than my younger days.important not to drink or smoke in younger days n keep exercising.
Its great to get a bikini to reward myself for all that effort.i also revamp diet to choose healthier meals.eat less but better quality food.
Finally there is more time to socialize with friends and do the hobbies i miss when i was too busy with career.hmm important to live with a peaceful mind and a contented heart as life asks nothing from us.time to give back whenever a chance happens
Where there is darkness,let me bring light,where there is despair,let me bring hope coz it is in giving,we receive.it is in understanding that we are understood and so peace brings happiness.

No comments: