Saturday, July 30, 2022

Dining out






 Dine out for dinner at Ming Tien foodcourt.chill out with fresh watermelon and orange juice.had a sighting that killed my appetite.the cats keep the rat population down when i saw a fierce cat that caught a wriggling rat in its mouth just across my table and that really put me off my dinner.its doing what cats should do unlike the fussy pussy stray cat Curly.It was licking its paws on the edge of a ledge.when i scolded it,do you think you have 9 lives?",it gave me a glare.

   But the next morning,i saw it quietly waiting outside my door so i gave it some tuna in olive oil.Her haughtiness gave it a few bites and walked away.shes also known as Tim Tam and my Malay neighbour down our corridor had fed her whiskas biscuits and drink so she snubbed me and gave me the cold shoulder.im not gonna feed her coz shes getting to be a fat cat.

No comments: