Sunday, July 17, 2022

Punctured tyre


 SHIT has to happen.planned to go with friends to new Tsutaya book shop in Pavilion Bukit Jalil.I dont have the fate with the Japanese book shop.when i saw in the news that there would be a  new book shop in town in March,Jun drove me all the way there .so disappointed still in renovation as no opening yet.today it has opened but my car hit a huge nail and i had a flat tyre.

  Luckily the foreign petrol station attendant at Petronas in DJ was experienced and changed to the spare tyre for me.it was flatter than a pancake by the time it reached the station.

  My windscreen has a crack when i followed a construction lorry filled with gravel n one hit my windscreen and now this huge screw n the other tyre was punctured previously by allen key.thats a hazard motorists have to face.

Some things are not meant to be - Tsutaya bookshop and me.i will stick to Popular,Book Excess and Kinokuniya


 book shops.no karma.

No comments: