Saturday, July 23, 2022

Young at heart

 This octonegarian is my model of healthy aging.Rain or shine,she walks from her house to the park to exercise on workout machines.a real tough lady,she is friendly and chats with the regulars like me.She also was the caregiver for her husband for 6 years after he had a stroke and passed away.Her daughter n family live with her but she is resolutely independent.

  She has a quirky sense of humour.when i asked her to man man hang or walk slowly after the rain ,she retorted walk slowly to arrive home quickly.this morning i complimented her vivid orange hair.She laughed and said at my age,youre lucky to still have hair to colour.she advised me to use balsam petals as organic dye.she warned me not to put too much red orange blossoms to my hair or ill end up looking like a mandarin orange or more like ronald mcdonald the clown.said i can use bunga telang or blue butterfly pea flower to



darken it

No comments: