Thursday, August 22, 2024

In the flow

ive a bad habit.when im engrossed in my work,i dont feel hungry n get so focused that i didnt eat lunch until 3 pm when i felt lightheaded due to low blood sugar. when im in the zone,i feel energised.my colleague was lamenting that she had just completed her work when there was a power surge due to thunderstorm and all her work was gone as screen just shutdown.thats why i keep on loading onto one drive and my pendrive before my work is affected. work keeps me mentally stimulated but emotionally drained when my work is rejected.acceptamce of rejection is a humbling experience and keeps me on my toes to rethink and recreate. such a heavy thunderstorm as im about to drive home.i feel cold,wet and miserable driving in the traffic jam in a downpour.i stopped at the supermarket to get groceries to cook hotpot.perfect weather to eat steaming hot food.i went past the Japanese restaurant to oogle the food displayed.its beyond my budget at rm88 for a buffet per pax.the 2 of us will cost rm 200 and thats enough for 2 weeks grocery of meat it looked so mouth watering especially shingen mochi or raindrop mochi well time to go home to cook hotpot.within 20 mins of meal prep dinner is ready.

No comments: