Sunday, August 18, 2024

May the life force be with you

in my home i follow feng shui principles.there is a trio of fook loke sow or god of health,wealth n luck statues facing the front door on the altar table.facing the main door is an oil painting of a ferocious tiger to bik chey or ward off evil spirits.on the door ive pasted fei chun of good luck auspicious greeting.i also put a lot of fresh flowers,fruit and bamboo plants on my buddha altar.tbere is a fish tank of lively tropical fish.in my bedroom ive added a new symbol of longetivity the green terrapin ninja mutant and some betta fish.its relaxing to gaze at them when im reading or painting.the best cuddle buddy is my fur baby who is attention seeker anx demanding monster who zoomies around the home chasing cockroaches n mutilates my potted plant .

No comments: