Saturday, September 30, 2023

imooncake n yummy

 Mid autumn took my elder sis dine out at chinese kopi tiam dai choe.big stir fry.ok for rm 100 we three ate salied egg yolk fried chicken,sweet n sour dory fish n claypot tofu with roast pork.ate the best cantonese mooncake my cousin baked.just like moms mooncake,soft,fresh fragrant pandan lotus with egg yolk.jun complained commercial mooncake of snowskin is horrible.green colouring n skin too soft n oily lotus paste but this year the cat made me too tired to make snowskin mooncake.maybe jelly moon cake.

My tummy growling as i dreamt of eating fresh,juicy shrimps i havent eaten in nearly one year to keep my cholestetol low.mouthwatering dream of boiled prawns dipped in oyster sauce.gonna buy 3 big prawns to steam with rice wine n ginger for my birthday once a year treat.reading about art deco cafe jao tim in petaling street n i aim to visit heritage cafe one day.like colonial coc au qin restaurant in jln ampang or colieseum in jln TAR.i love heritage ambience.

Then after suring seoul gardens menu,fisn and co and manhattan fish market menu,my hunger pangs grew n i had a blueberry muffin for supper.sigb foodies dfeam is



dieters nitemare

No comments: