Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Natural feel



 I like the rustic natural materials used in Asian handicraft.The red woven cloth bag i used to store things frayed and tore to pieces as cockroaches ate holes in it.i got a woven straw basket at the store with cover.beside is the rattan elephant fruit basket i bought in melaka when i went there with my German girl friend who loved the kebaya lace blouses.

Next is the Thai bamboo woven baskets used to put glutinous rice for mango glutinous rice dessert.some Bali coconut shell bowls with grainy veins. I also got dried lotus ,buds and leaves for the side cabinet vase.

The rain in thunderstorm is good for balcony garden plants .i love rainy days but not when my sports shoes get soaking wet from rain.my toes are cold and smelly.yucks.invent waterproof trainers and socks lined with plastic.













No comments: