Friday, August 26, 2022

Snowball


 Yesterday a beautiful biege Siamese cat purred outside my gate.She licked my ankle and meowed loudly for attention .i fell in love with her blue eyes and bushy tail.i fed her tuna and water.made her a bed of cloth near the shoe rack.she was there the whole day,waiting for me to come out to run errands and rub against my leg.i plan to adopt her

But my happiness was short lived.by nite fall,she had run away.such stray cats love to roam freely.i had tied a yellow ribbon around her neck to let people know someone misses her snowball.its a mixed pedigree of siamese n burmese.sigh.my happiness melted like snow in the hot sun.stay free snowball.

Snowball belongs to someone else,the resident on ground flòor has given her a comfy bed near garden,a kitty box n her own toy.no wonder she behaves like attention seeker wanting to be petted .well so now its love from afar as long as shes safe n happy,im ok with it.

No comments: