Sunday, August 21, 2022

The eye of the tiger





 WOW.Jun gifted me this acryllic painting of a Malayan tiger for my birthday.it is painted by an old Malay artist who used to be a classmate of my blind elder sis Vicky Khan  when she was studying fine arts at Malaysian Institute of Art.You can sense the fierce determination  burning in its eyes. 
its so powerful and strong.

I LOVE THIS PAINTING .it reflects energy coiled it is waiting to unleash its fury n might.the eyes of a tiger.

According to feng shui astrology,hanging a tiger head picture facing the main door wards off evil spirits.so ive hung it facing french glass doors of balcony to ward off evil spirits that cause me to fall at home n fracture my knee.this tiger has a protective role as it looks hungry,ready to pounce with saliva dribbling out of its mouth.so ferocious energy give strong vibes as my guardian of the home.hope it wards off violent abusers of women like that asshole former alcoholic neighbour of mine who terrorizes me or evil spirits breaking my body.Namo buddhaya.🙏🙏🙏

No comments: