Monday, March 7, 2022

Jane fonda female powerhouse

Jane Fonda is and has always been an icon of female empowerment from my young days.a talented actress and social activist and aerobics guru,she is at the forefront of women rights.as an anti vietnam war activist to a climate change activist,she really symbolizes aging with grace .she is not afraid to voice out her stance on various issues and stands up for her ideals.she is voted as BBCs 100 inspirational and influential woman.i caught the aerobic workout bug and bought her videotapes the VHS format n started aerobics class in my workplace with colleagues and made my female students workout a sweat during Physical Education classes instead of them hiding in the library or canteen.i thank her for inspiring me into a journey of fitness and when im in my 80s,i hope to be as vibrant n vocal as her.

No comments: