Thursday, March 3, 2022

Mind blowing

with my limited budget,im a bibliophile and gave in to my booklust.so to feed my mind,i need to cut out my indulgence in skincare,clothing n shoes.im even cuttting out nutrition supplements like cod liver oil,tiger milk mushroom n vitamin B supplements and replace them with fresh food like salmon trimming,salmon head,oat,brocolli,eggs,spinach,fruit n fortified cereals.im gonna switch to generic medications n reduce going to live theatres n cinemas. its a trade off to spend on books cause knowledge is power and ignorance is not bliss.i feel priviledged to be still able to buy books to read but its my only addiction unlike wine or cigarettes.after a few years i will donate them to the varsity library n replenish with updated books.maybe i should apply to work as a purchaser in a bookshop and ill get to attend all the best book fairs and meet with interesting authors.what a dream job.

No comments: