Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The ravages of time

feeling like shit.i intensify my workout to ramp up my endurance.now i understand not to overexert my body which is ravaged by time.i sprain my ankle which has stabbing pain when i walk and carry heavy bags. i refuse painkillers.gonna buy analgesic cream n ice cubes to reduce inflammation. better walk slowly as my legs are wobbly.i dont wanna my leg to buckle and get another bad fall.gonna stop and rest for two days to reduce swelling. wear knee brace for time being.ive overspent last month n blew my budget on buying indulgence like books n plants.i just bought 3 kg of ten grain brown rice.last month festivals i bought a lot of gifts,cookies,dried seafood n gave ang pows n held get together cooking feasts for family and friends.i used 4 kg of brown rice in one and a half month.so i had to buy generic medication from Hovid pharma which was much cheaper.spend now on anagelsic cream n buy local fruit. the bloody water cut for 4 days left us unprepared n i had to pay for staycation in a cheap budget hotel just to bathe andthat really blew a hole in my budget.then more expenses for car maintenance as i dare not stinge on bald tyres.the last time my bald tyres caused my car to skid on a dark, wet rainy road and flipped upside down,nearly trapping Jun inside but luckily he was rescued by kind Malaysians.so with aging,i spend on health food,health care medication and car maintenance. have to cut out tourism to foreign nations or my thai massages.so sad to give up the two things that give me utmost happiness.i dont like luxury goods or fine dining or fancy cars.im gonna miss travelling to exotic places and having body massage which is orgasmic.

No comments: