Thursday, July 11, 2024

So exhausting

i need to boost up energy level to look after the frisky cat.He is like a hyperactive toddler running zoomies around the house,leaps onto dining table b kitchen top that i need to disinfect n sterilise everyday,pees on the sofa and bookshelves and jumps on the cabinet to play with the real fish in my fish tank.this morning i was late to refill his kibbles bowl and the bad tempered cat pull the bag of kibbles from the storage box on the floor and ripped open the bag,pulled down the laundry drying on clothes hanger and it took me an hour to clear the mess and clean the balcony.if i dont take herbal tonic i will be lying flat on sofa but he keeps me on my toes. My sports shoes Asics that is really good quality that Jun bought me for my birthday and cost more than rm200 at a clearance sale lasted over 3 years and now has a hole in front.Its heavy duty as i workout on machines daily,go hiking and dance zumba in it but the cloth rip from hiking stony trails.im gonna miss the comfort and safety of Asics excellent trainers.My Puma sports trainer only lasted one and a half year.yesterday i went Decathlon sports shop and bought a new pair of non branded sports trainers called Kalenji a French brand made in Vietnam.cost me less than Rm150 and has one year warranty for defects.good bargain n cheaper than Bata and hope it can last me 2 years with heavy duty use.the soles have good grip and deep grooves and cloth is mesh covered.

No comments: